Thursday, September 22, 2011

my abc skills....

i have friend that did this on her blog... i want to try it out....
Age: almost 14
Bed size: queen
Crazy habits: sleeping with the tv on.
Dogs: noooo..... but my big brother has one!
Essential Part of Your Day: Brushing my teeth and listening to Maroon 5 ( favorite band)
Favorite color: Blue
Gold or silver: silver
Height: 5 foot & 5 inches ( i grew a whole inch since 7th grade)
Instraments i have played: Piano and the violen 
Job title: don't have a job....
Knitting needle: i am terrified of needles....
Live: in a small town
Money: Money doesn't make everything better in life.
Nicknames: call me kels
Overnight hospital stays: yes in 2nd before thanksgiving
Pet peeves: Girls who act dumb, snotty rich people, Lights on during a movie, People touching my hair,  and when people don't use the round-about correctly and don't park straight.
Qoute from a movie: "Behind that fence is the beast.... if your baseball goes over, it's gone forever" - The Sandlot
Right handed or left: right
Siblings: 1
Time you wake up: 6 am
Up hill or down hill: down, its easier to walk
Vegetable you hate: all
What songs do you like: you make me feel- Cobra starship, Vanilla Twilight- owl city, This Love- maroon 5, and Undisclosed desires- muse
Xrays you have had done: my foot
Yummy food i make: Toaster waffles
Zoo animal: monkeys!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Goodness Kels! I love the Quote from a movie and yummy food you make!:)

    ReplyDelete