Thursday, September 8, 2011

another update

so on wednesday we went to the doctors again for my foot. When they called me back there the nurse/assistant lady cut open the big cast that was from surgery. When i saw where they had cut i was kind of creeped out. Then when Dr. Reber came in to put the new cast on he said,  "kelsie i need you to bend your foot up so we can put the new cast on." so as he is bending my foot up (which hurt by the way) he kept saying "a little bit more." and it was to the point where it hurt to even touch my foot. I also wasn't able to bend it anymore...But he kept telling me "you can do it, just a little bit more." It almost was like when you go to the dentist and the dentist says, "open big!" when you know for a fact that you can not open your mouth any bigger.... wow. this has been a crazy week. Next week when i go to the doctor they will be taking my stiches out... Yeah.... i'm not very happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment