Monday, July 25, 2011

My trip up north

As many of you know i went up north.... how did i get up there? well it took 3 different cars to get up there... first, i rode with my aunt and uncle to Manti, (cool place by the way) then  my aunt and uncles friends drove me to orem, then from orem i went with my other uncle and he dropped me off at my grandpa and grandma's house.. why did i go up you ask... because i went up to visit my friend Katie Crawley. we had a blast! we went to Trafalga,  Seven peaks, the mall, Chillis, and of course i went to her Justin Bieber bday party. I'm not a JB fan but i had fun at her party. We watched the Justin Bieber movie, ate pizza, played games , and hung out. Here is the funny part... her party was suppossed to be a sleep over, but everybody had left her party before midnight. haha so it wasn't excatly a sleep over. oh and i almost forgot! Her sister Erica is the nicest person i have ever met! and she is really pretty! k well there you have it.. my fun trip up north. i will be posting some more things.. like jokes, videos, music, and more! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment